All the information and content available on the DataNZ services and websites are owned by or licensed to DataNZ. DataNZ and its licensors retain all proprietary rights to the content and information available in DataNZ services and websites.
Personal Information and Privacy
Restriction of Use
In addition to all other terms and conditions of this Agreement, as a user you may not:
- use DataNZ services and websites for any purpose that is prohibited by any law or regulation, or to facilitate the violation of any law or regulation;
- use or attempt to use any “deep-link,” “scraper,” “robot,” “bot,” “spider,” “data mining,” “computer code” or any other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, process or methodology or manual process having similar processes or functionality, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any data or content found on or accessed through DataNZ services and websites without the prior express written consent of DataNZ;
- obtain or attempt to obtain through any means any materials or information on DataNZ services and websites that have not been intentionally made publicly available on the services and websites;
- violate any measure employed to limit or prevent access to DataNZ services and websites, or their content;
- violate the security of DataNZ services and websites or attempt to gain unauthorized access to data, materials, information, computer systems or networks connected to any server of DataNZ services and websites, through hacking, password mining or any other means;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of DataNZ services and websites or any activities conducted on or through the services and websites, including accessing any data, content or other information prior to the time that it is intended to be available to the public on DataNZ services and websites;
- take or attempt any action that, in the sole discretion of DataNZ, imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load or burden on DataNZ services and websites or the infrastructure of DataNZ services and websites.
Disclaimer Of Warranties And Liability
You expressly understand and agree that the use of DataNZ websites is at your sole risk. DataNZ expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. DataNZ makes no warranty that the websites will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or virus free. Use of any material downloaded or obtained through the use of the websites shall be at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system, mobile telephone, wireless device or data that results from the download of any such material.
DataNZ makes no guarantees or warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of or results to be obtained from accessing and using the DataNZ websites. Neither DataNZ nor its affiliates shall be liable to any user or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error or omission, regardless of cause, in the DataNZ websites or for any damages resulting there from.
DataNZ may modify the Terms upon notice to you at any time. You will be provided notice of any such modification by electronic mail or by publishing the changes on the website https://datanz.com
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless DataNZ, its officers, directors, employees, suppliers, and affiliates, from and against any losses, damages, fines and expenses (including attorney’s fees and costs) arising out of or relating to any claims that you have used the websites in violation of another party’s rights, in violation of any law, in violations of any provisions of the Terms, or any other claim related to your use of the services and websites.